Friday, February 26, 2010

Doll for baby

Want an easy homemade doll idea? I made this little one for Christmas this year. In fact I made two of them. One for each of our littlest ones.


This is how the sock doll looks before it's dressed and without hair.


This is a picture I found online of the very pattern I used. It's vintage and my sister Judi gave it to me. Thank you Judi! Of course I changed it a bit.

Sewing up this little dollie was fun!
This image kind of explains part of the process.


C.jpg


Here's our little Natelle with her's. (Huggy, huggy)


Here we have a beautiful, happy little girl.


"Yup, this is my baby..."


And Lucy flashes her "Miss America" smile.


And she laughs!
Having a "heart to heart!"


To see more pictures go here.
Joanna

1 comment:

mother of 4 boys said...

Hi, Joanna. I saw the sock doll you posted and wanted to know if you have instructions to go along with the pictures? Thanks. Vicki
My email address is motherof4boys818@gmail.com

AddThis Suggested Content